||AMD INDUSTRIES LIMITED|
Latest Trade Offers
Our pet bottles Caps are available in varied colors, sizes and shapes, we offer our range at industry leading prices. Avail form us a wide range of PE..
Our plastic CSD closures are available in customized sizes, our range is offered at industry leading prices. Our range of CSD closures is made using h..
These double lip closures are an essential part of packaging and are used in varied bottles. We have expertise in custom manufacturing them. These are..
We offer a wide range of plastic closure, which is manufactured of plastic and can be customized depending upon the neck size of the bottle in which t..
About UsAMD Industries Limited, a diversified group founded in 1958 as a trading company have scaled to different business verticals like beverage packaging, textile, real estate, automotive.AMD Industries Limited' Packaging Division is one of India's largest integrated Beverage packaging company manufacturing entire ranges of packaging products for the companies in Beverage/Brewing segment under one roof.AMD is listed on biggest Stock Exchanges of India namely NSE & BSE.Our customers include global MNC's like Coca-cola, PepsiCo, South African Breweries (SAB MILLER), Asia Pacific Breweries, United Breweries, Heineken and Carlsberg.Our range of Products includes Metal Crown Caps, Plastic Closures and PET Preforms for Water & Carbonated Soft Drinks & Beer application.Our products are manufactured using state-of-the-art European Machines, which encompass the complete trio pack of:
Application AreasOur range caters to the requirements of varied industries such as pharmaceutical and beverages. Our range of packaging & sealing products are used for packing of:
- PET Performs:
- 28mm PCO Neck Finish (1810) - 25gm, 27gm, 28gm, 42gm, 44gm, 48gm, 54gm
- 28mm PCO Thick Neck Finish (1810)-30gm & 48gm (Hot Fill)
- 30 / 25 mm 3 start Neck Finish - 22gm, 23gm
- 28mm PCO neck (1810) - 27 & 48 gm.( Warm fill)
- CSD Closures:
- 28mm PCO Double Lip CSD Closures (1810 Neck Finish).
- Intermediate Crowns with double lip PVC Free or PVC liner for Glass Bottles.
Presence in Global MarketAustralia, Jamaica, Middle East, Sudan, Malaysia, Philippines, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Ghana, Nigeria, Congo, Uganda, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Kenya, Venezuela, Namibia, Botswana and Belgium.Our VisionAMD Group shall be:
- Mineral water
- Food & beverages
We are committed to:
- Aiming at advancing towards the pinnacle of success on a high growth track by a strong and supportive link in the total supply chain management of our Associates globally.
- A preferred partner, through creation of high value for customers.
- An enriching workplace for employees to excel through innovation and teamwork.
- Delivering the right product of best in quality on time.
- Tested processes with belief that quality is utmost and a cost saver.
- To channel all our endeavours towards achieving customer delight through our range of packaging products.
- To ensure complete client satisfaction, we provide effective customized solution, timely delivery and easy payment modes.
- To ensure that any agreements with employees are adhered to.
- To ensure that employees receive fair and competitive remuneration and advancement based on abilities, performance, skills and qualifications.
- To provide the training and development necessary to realise mutually beneficial individual and company goals.
Board Of DirectorsMr. H.S. Gupta (Executive Chairman): Mr. H.S. Gupta, one of the founder promoters, has been associated with the packaging industry for more than 47 years. Mr. H.S. Gupta is holding Directorships in various other Companies. Mr. H.S. Gupta has played a vital role in the growth of the company.Mr. Ashok Gupta (Managing Director): Mr. Ashok Gupta is on the Board of the Company since its incorporation and managing its day to day affairs since its incorporation in the year 1983. Mr. Ashok Gupta, a Bachelor of Science, is the son of Mr. H.S. Gupta. Mr. Ashok Gupta is associated with the packaging industry since 1974. He started his business under one firm i.e. Shyam Industries which was engaged in the business of manufacturing of pilfer proof Aluminum caps mainly used by liquor industry.Mr. Adit Gupta (Whole Time Director): Mr. Adit Gupta, son of Shri Ashok Gupta, joined the Board of the Company since June, 2006. Mr. Adit Gupta, alumnus of Virginia and Boston Universities, USA, did his Chemical Engineering from Virginia and MBA (Finance) from Boston. He also did his training module at Sacmi, Italy to get first hand experience of beverage packaging trends and know-how in plastics and crowns manufacturing. Mr. Adit Gupta looks after business development and strategic planning function of the Company.Mr. Mahipal Ahluwalia (Independent Director): Mr. Mahipal Ahluwalia is the renowned Supreme Court Lawyer. He is into diversified litigations of Supreme Court and High Courts for the last 30 years.Mr. Seshadri Ratnam (Independent Director): Mr. Seshadri Ratnam, a Science Graduate in Physics and a FCA from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of England & Wales, London, U.K, has over 35 years of rich experience in Corporate Laws, Finance and Taxation. He also held the position of Director Finance of Uttaranchal Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited. He also served as Director Finance in Bharti Telecom.Research and DevelopmentWith our absolute commitment to quality we have invested considerably in the research and development, so as to meet the changing and demanding needs of the industry. Our R&D unit guides us towards success as it keeps us abreast with the latest challenges in the industry and enables us in meeting with the client's requirements. It is engaged in conducting new research and development so that there is a continuous innovation and quality improvement in our products.Quality AssuranceWe are a quality conscious organization, which ensures international standards of quality in its range of products. Ensuring the quality of products, we lay complete emphasis on the raw material and ensure to procure them from the certified vendors only. Besides the major component in the manufacturing of these caps and closures, we also make sure that other products such as colors etc also meet the high quality standards and are procured from reputed vendors.Some of the features of our quality assurance program are:
- Intensity to Win
- Make Customers successful
- Agile Team, Passion, Dependability, Innovate, Excel
- Act with Sensitivity
- Respect for the individual
- Thoughtful and responsible
- Unyielding Integrity
- Delivering on commitments
- Honesty and fairness in action.
- Multi point quality check procedures.
- Automated on-line inspection.
- Check on raw material
- Check on durability factor
- ISO Certification.
We have been accredited with ISO 9001:2008 certifications for manufacture and marketing of crown caps, PET preforms and closures.
Our Major Associates
We are always trying to develop maintain strong relationship with customers and suppliers through an unwavering commitment to excellence. Through the back support of products, we have successfully won the confidence of our clients coming from brewery, food processing and soft drink sectors. Some of the valued clients who have satisfactory business relations with us are:
Nippon Steel Corporation.
Through our range of products, we have successfully won the confidence of our clients coming from brewery, food processing and soft drink sectors. We are always trying to develop maintain strong relationship with customers through an unwavering commitment to excellence. Some of the varied clients, who have satisfactory business relations with us are:
- Coca Cola
- Asia Pacific Breweries Limited
- UB Group
- Sab Miller
- Hindustan Unilever Limited.
||AMD INDUSTRIES LIMITED
18, Pusa Road, First Floor, Karol Bagh, New Delhi - 110005, India|
|Mr. N. K . Kumar
(G.M - Export Development)